Seed Nutrition and Flow Agent
Moly Liquid is an innovative liquid seed nutritional that improves nitrogen uptake efficiency in soybeans and other nitrogen-fixing crops. The unique combination of nickel, cobalt and molybdenum promotes amino acid, protein and sugar development in early crop growth. These nutrients are essential components of a high-yielding soybean program.
- For use on soybeans and pulse crops
- Nickel, cobalt and molybdenum build more nodules for early-season nitrogen uptake
- More nitrogen uptake builds a deep root system
- Ideal pH favors nitrogen-fixing bacteria establishment in the root zone
- Essential product of a record-breaking soybean yield program
- Compatible with most pesticides, inoculants and biological products
|Soluble Potash (K2O)||2%|
0.45% Chelated Cobalt (Co)
Derived from: Potassium Hydroxide, Nickel EDTA, Cobalt EDTA, and Sodium Molybdate.
*Not labeled for Nickel in all states.